Recorded on March 31, 2022
Datassential’s Jack Li and Mark Brandau discuss inflation, with new insights on its impact on menu pricing and the broader food industry and key information on how food companies and operators can navigate your best course for success.
You'll get answers to the following questions...
- Are menu prices increasing? How much?
- Are prices going up faster for appetizers vs. entrees?
- Which types of restaurants are raising prices the most?
- How will consumers' dining out behaviors change?
- Which eating occasions are under pressure?
- What menu items will consumers gravitate towards?
Watch the episode for more! See below for access to the webinar presentation.
If you missed the show, join us next time by registering for the bi-weekly series here.
If you are a Datassential client, click here to access the presentation.
Not a client? Request access using the form below.