Recorded on April 28, 2022
Datassential team Colleen McClellan, Mark Brandau, Huy Do, and Renee Lee Wege share a sneak peek of The Firefly 500+ Report (2022 Edition) — a highly-anticipated report with a comprehensive look at the restaurant landscape and performance of the largest 500 restaurant chains. Explore pertinent industry news, such as restaurant closures due to COVID-19 and supply chain disruptions, learn who are the segment leaders and top growing chains, and more. In addition, discover fun and unexpected trends (mango sticky rice anyone?).
Here's what you'll learn:
- Pertinent industry news, such as restaurant closures due to COVID-19 and supply chain disruptions
- The top 5 chains ranked by total units and sales
- Chain regionality
- Who are the segment leaders and top growing chains
- Consumer perceptions of a chain's food quality, service, and more
- What is driving recovery and growth for restaurant chains
- Most popular ghost kitchens
- Menu innovation among the top chains
- Who are the brands to watch
Watch the episode for more! See below for access to the webinar presentation.
If you missed the show, join us next time by registering for the bi-weekly series here.
If you are a Datassential client, click here to access the presentation.
Not a client? Request access using the form below.